Why Not Everyone Will See Your Facebook Posts
You may notice underneath your facebook posts, it says the amount of people it reached.
If your’e wondering why only a percentage of your network will actually see your post, you are not alone.
Unfortunately liking a page doesn’t automatically guarantee that all posts by that page will appear in the likers’ news feeds.
Facebook has its own way of determining which posts are displayed in the Facebook users’ news feeds based on a combination of the following:
- When they last interacted (shared, liked and commented) with your page
- How consistently and often the page is posting
- How popular the post is (how many likes, comments and shares)
There are two things that you can do to encourage your network to start showing your posts:
- Changing their news feed settings (at the top of the news feed) from Top Posts to Most Recent. This will start displaying the posts by the time they were posted.
- Adding your page into their Interest list after liking your page will give you a more permanent solution.
To add a page to a interest list click on the drop down menu next to the ‘Message’ button on the page, like in the image below.
If you need help managing your social media, feel free to fill in the contact form to the right of this page and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible. It’s more affordable than you think at under $40 per week for a full social media management solution.